Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: My fader gets to the lower level all the time

KennetAlvagen wrote:

I have just bought and installed my Alphatrack. I use Logic 8 on my Ibook.
When I move the fader upwards, it returns to the lowest level after 1 second.
I change track and the same thing happen... Anyone knows what this is all about?
/Kennet

CS:Hello Kennet,

Have you updated your Logic control surface plug-in? The version that Apple ships with Logic was never completed so you need to replace it with the latest one from our downloads page at http://frontierdesign.com/Support/Downloads. Driver, Plug-in and documentation updates can be found here.

CS

KennetAlvagen wrote:

I'll have not downloaded the Logic SW. I will test that.

Thanks!
Kennet