Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: No link light??

ptrugman wrote:

I installed the driver correctly on my macbook, but no link light on the remote. I did the recommended binding steps. Still no link light. Help.

CS:Hello,

A couple things to check.
1. When you connect the TranzPort's USB interface to your computer, do you see the icon for it appear at the top of your screen? If it doesn't appear then the computer isn't seeing the unit successfully for some reason. Make sure you download the latest drivers from our website.

2. If the icon appears ok, when you do the binding, are you pressing the link button on the USB interface immediately after pressing Shift+Battery on the TranzPort remote? Both pieces need to be hunting at the same time to find one another.

Let us know.

CS

ptrugman wrote:

Problem solved. I downloaded the latest drivers and installed them and it worked perfectly!