Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: Ableton Plugin Viewer, Is it Possible.

raygun wrote:

Hi Guys, received my AT this morning, really pleased with, great work chaps.
One thing i am trying to do is assign a button to  "view" the plug in im working with.(i.e the button with the spanner on) The midi map function in Ableton itself doesn't allow this, have any of you managed to do it?

CS:Well that would seem like a good feature. Unfortunately I don't have a good answer to go with it. Maybe someone watching the forums will have an idea. In the mean time, you might drop a line to Ableton about adding some of those buttons to the mappable list.

CS

SuperflyFruitcake wrote:

There is supposed to be a hotkey that does that but i never got it to work.
Does anyone else have any suggestions?