Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: Using the Alphatrack with Sonar

barbas wrote:

HI. I have not bought my alphatrack yet. However, I wish to know if when you are mixing in sonar is it possible to have the alphatrack´s fader in offset mode. I mean, I dont want it always reading the automation. In fact I use offset mode a lot.

Thanks

CS:Hello Barbas,

AlphaTrack will follow which ever mode you select in SONAR, Envelope or Offset. The fader will locate accordingly. In addition, while in PAN mode AT can also control the input trim control using the right encoder.
Check out the complete SONAR/AlphaTrack user guide at -
http://frontierdesign.com/download/pdf/ … v1.0.4.pdf

CS