Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: Ipad apps transferrable to Ipad 2?

ipad 2 case apps transferrable to Apple Accessories?

I want to get an ipad 2 but I have sunk so much money into apps for my iPad2 cases and Im not sure if I can redownload them for the ipad 2 or not. Can anyone who had an ipad and got an ipad 2 comment on the process?

[img]http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss5/GrinnAndInk/banner2010.jpg[/img]

Last edited by anypats (2011-04-11 03:56:28)

Re: Ipad apps transferrable to Ipad 2?

Hi anypats,

It sounds like you want to be reassured that you can use the apps that you purchased on your non iPad2 devices to be usable on an iPad2.  If you try downloading them again make sure you use the same account that you used to buy them. It may appear that you're 'purchasing' them again because an ios alert will pop up asking if you're sure you want to purchase but once you get past that screen you'll be able to download the app without purchasing.

CS