Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: Problems with the Marker encoder/DP5

rico wrote:

Anybody knows how to record markers on the Alphatrack with DP5 ? The encoder seems to disfunction.
I just bought the Alphatrack and as i use a lot of markers, i was really happy to avoid the DP5 shortcut Ctrl+M, but it doesn't work on the AT !

Thanks for helping. Eric

CS:Hello Rico,

As per the DP users guide, whenever you are in PAM mode simply press the middle encoder to drop a marker at the current timeline position. I just tested it on an office machine and running DP5.11 and it worked fine.

CS