Topic: sonar 8.5

just got a new computer from ADK with windows 7 professional.
i have sonar 8.5 32 and 64 installed although i use 32.
i've downloaded the latest driver for the tranzport (which i love love love) and when i set the in and out ports to tranzport and click close.. nothing happens. the next time i open the controller surface menu the ports are blank and tranzport doesn't work.
what am i doing wrong. please help.
mucho thanks
b

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Re: sonar 8.5

Hi babydufus,

You'll have to go to the following link:

http://frontierdesign.com/Products/TranzPort/Downloads

and scroll down to the 'Plug-ins' section and download the 'Sonar 32 Bit TranzPort Plug-in'

There will be a read-me file in there.  There are instructions for XP and Vista, since you have Windows 7 I would follow the instructions for vista.  If you have any issues getting that to work, let me know.  The read-me should explain everything.

CS