Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: Band-in-a-Box undocumented command

riojazz wrote:

If you press the Tranzport Play button, it causes BIAB to regenerate Real Drums and Real Tracks, which can take many seconds.

I found out you can use Shift+Play to issue a Replay command.

As far as I can tell, this is undocumented.  I discovered it using BIAB 2008.5, Build 264 (the latest).
www.mattfinley.com

CS:Hello Matt,

Thanks for the user tip! Ya, all the BIAB coding is done by the good folks at PG Music, so we don't always know whats been changed.

CS