Topic: Using AlphaTrack to contol the Master Section in Samplitude

I am new to the Alpha Track and bought it so I could control my master fader and plugins but the track buttons only toggle between tracks Have I missed somthing I am using it in Native mode which is supported in Samplitude. What am I not pressing to get to the Master Section control?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Re: Using AlphaTrack to contol the Master Section in Samplitude

Hi PerryLancaster

I presume you mean Master Bus ?

If its anything like Sonar   [  ie: the Buses are all at the bottom of the Track View divided by a seperator line  ]   when in PAN  mode, press down on the 1st rotary and whilst it is pressed down turn the rotary clockwise one click - this will make the AT control your Busses - to get back to your main track view, press down on the first rotary and whilst pressed down, turn anti-clcokwise one click.

This is how it works in Sonar - hope it helps.

Dave

Re: Using AlphaTrack to contol the Master Section in Samplitude

Hi PerryLancaster,

I don't think Samplitude has this ability.  Although if you press pan on the AlphaTrack you should enter 'Active Control' mode.  This allows you to select a fader or parameter's knob and then use the AlphaTrack fader to control the selected parameter on your screen.

CS