Topic: Is it dead

I have no screen activity at all on my tranzport but the toolbar icon says it is available. I just put new batteries in it and nothing is appearing on the screen. Can anybody help?

Re: Is it dead

i am having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM!!!
can anybody hlep???
it seems to be sending/receiving, the back light works and i can check the battery level, but if i touch a control the screen just stays blank.
got a project i need to work on!
HELP!!!

Re: Is it dead

having received no help from this forum i called sweetwater, where i bought the tranzport unit.
a GREAT guy named chris walked me thru re-establishing the system.
in case you don't have this kind of tech support after the sale, what has probably happened to you was what happened to me:
after functioning PERFECTLY for over a year somehow the tranzport got de-assigned in the computer. go to your "set ups" window and make sure the computer is set to RECEIVE the tranzport info. like me, i think you were fooled into thinking the computer WAS getting the info because all the tranzport lights indicated it was transmitting and receiving, and it WAS, but the COMPUTER wasn't, so while the problem seems to be with the tranzport UNIT (which is essentially dead) the problem is actually in the computer!
hope that helps....