Topic: API availability?

This is a bit of a vague request at the moment, but it's because of the limitation of ASIO Direct Monitoring with the Dakota that I'm asking (ADM currently only connects the inputs to the corresponding output, which isn't that useful IMHO).

I use a couple of Input Monitoring presets with my Dakota and would like to be able to switch between them without having to open the Dakota Control Panel, select the right tab, select the right preset and click OK.  I'm using SONAR so would maybe like to be able to add a basic control surface dll to do this (or even a very basic exe that I could double-click on/call from SONAR's Tools menu to do this).

Is there any opportunity to help me work on this (my Win32 programming skills are competent, and I don't think I need to do anything really complicated here if I just knew how to do it!)?

Re: API availability?

Hi kperry,
sorry that I can't really help you. As with most companies, we don't have the ability to provide the source code for our products to the public. And ultimately that is what you would need to make a real functional changes.

We do appreciate that you are asking though.

Best,

CS