Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: Logic Pro 8 use of eq button when tracks uses 2 eq instances ?

patrickb wrote:

I use two eq instances, one for low cuts before a compressor and one afterwards for any further eq.

I'd like to use the EQ button on the AT to switch between the two eq? how can I do this?

CS:Hi Patrick,

Well, the EQ mode function of the AT can't toggle between 2 EQ's on the same track. It will grab the first one every time. However, if you switch to PLUG-IN mode you can select a specific insert and edit the second EQ. Obviously the parameters aren't arranged the same way in this mode though.

Sorry, but that's the best I can offer you.

CS