Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: please! support "sony vegas pro"

kimdeayang wrote:

please! ...  ^^;

chockster wrote:

Add me to the list of vegas users - I can't wait to use the alphatrack in vegas pro. I love using it with cubase and reason, and when I go back to vegas my left hand turns into a gnarled claw when confronted with a qwerty keyboard...

ethernerguru wrote:

I REALLY want the AlphaTrack, but I might have to settle for the TranzPort if support doesn't happen soon!

CS:Sorry, only Sony can answer that question. We only know its on their 'to do' list.