Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: Footswitch suggestions?

mattvon wrote:

Hi all, forgive what may be a newbie question, but I'm using Tracktion 3 and am eager to get my AlphaTrack hooked up using a footswitch for starting/stopping recording.

Any suggestions as to what footswitch I could use?  Ideally, I'd like three functions:  Start Recording, Stop Recording, and Abort & Start Over.

Any advice appreciated, and thanks in advance!

CS:Hello Mattvon,

The AlphaTrack will accept either polarity of momentary footswitch (normally-open or closed). The last section of the Tracktion 3 Guide for AlphaTrack describes how to program it to the function of your choice from Tracktion's key-mappings menu.

http://frontierdesign.com/download/pdf/ … aTrack.pdf

CS