Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: Zoom not working in PT 7.3

Gothboy wrote:

For some reason I can't get the F1 and F2 function(with shift either held or lit) buttons to zoom in or out in Pro Tools 7.3 sessions.  If I select a region all that happens is the region is unselected.  Would love to get this working as it would be a help...though limited, I know...instead of using those awful 2 handed keyboard shortcuts.
Dual 1.4Ghz. processor G4 w 1.25GB RAM
Digi 002R/Pro Tools 7.3

Nec Asperra terrent

CS:Hello Gothboy,

well, assuming everything else is working correctly you must have your AlphaTrack setup properly. Do you have AlphaTrack driver version v1.20 or later? The zoom function should zoom In/Out your entire edit window horizontally.

CS

Gothboy wrote:

I had version 1.1 on there.  Downloaded and installed ATM version 1.2 after running the uninstaller.  Seems to be running and working and zooming fine now!  Thanks!
Dual 1.4Ghz. processor G4 w 1.25GB RAM
Digi 002R/Pro Tools 7.3

Nec Asperra terrent