Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: Removing AlphaTrack from Logic 8

zskylar wrote:

I have moved my Alpha Track to a Windows based DAW. What is the proper way to remove the drivers/devices from Logic 8.  I trashed the manager app but Logic still thinks there is a MIDI device that should be found.

CS:ello zskylar,

Very simple really. Go to Logic/Preferences/Control Surfaces/Setup and delete the AlphaTrack icon. Then Logic won't look for it anymore as long as it isn't connected. If you want to properly remove the driver files from the Mac you should run the "Remover" routine that is included in the driver package.

CS