Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: Alphatrack and Korg Padkontrol in Ableton Live

DanoWorks wrote:

I seem to be running into a problem in Ableton Live with Alphatrack and Padkontrol.
What happens is Alphatrack works fine until I assign Padkontrol to trigger different scenes in Live's Session view. All I do is assign the pad's to trigger scenes using Live's midi assign view. What happens is once I assign them. Any tracks I add to the session afterwards get ignored by Alphatrack. Any suggestions?
Thanks

CS:Hello Dano,

Live doesn't distinguish devices between MIDI ports even though they display port information, only channels. Check which MIDI channel the Padkontrol is on. If it's on channel 1 then your custom mapping may be interfering with AlphaTrack.

Try reassigning the Korg to another channel and reprogramming your triggers.

CS

DanoWorks wrote:

Thanks...
I will give that a whirl.