no problem. if someone wants to fix the .dll for windows I'm sure it would be easy enough to do. i don't have a windows machine any longer. there would be 2 files to fix for windows, 32-bit and 64b-bit.


Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Holy crap this is annoying.....here goes a 3rd time. :-)

I am running Cubase 6.04 32-bit, but I think this should work regardless.

First I went into Cubase and removed the Alphatrack in devices.

Then I closed/exited Cubase.

Then:

Go to /Library/Application Support/Steinberg/Components/

Right click on the AlphatrackCN.bundle file in there and choose "Show Package Contents"

You will see a folder named "Contents" -- Double Click it to go inside.

Right click on the "Info.plist" file in there and open with Property List Editor.

Look down at the bottom and you will see a "Key" called "Resources should be file-mapped"

Look at the check box to the right of it (the "value"). Uncheck it.

Save and exit.

Go back into Cubase and re-add the Alphatrack in devices.

All done.

If anyone has trouble they can download the file here where I uploaded it:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XTAKUPGP

Just place the downloaded file  in your /Library/Application Support/Steinberg/Components/ folder and overwrite the existing file.

More info on the value change to "False" for the Key here:

http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/ … eKeys.html

Happy clean exiting form Cubase in OSX -- hope it works for everyone.

OK let me try this again, not sure why my last post was cut off. I'm not at my computer right now, so I hope I can remember the correct file location etc etc....I am running Cubase 6.04 32-bit, but I think this should work regardless.First I went into Cubase and removed the Alphatrack in devices.Then I closed/exited Cubase.then I did this:I basically modified the

I think I fixed it. It was annoying me a lot. Every time I quit Cubase (32-bit) I would get the