Topic: Alphatrack track select not working in Logic 9

I've just upgraded to Logic 9 and am having problems with selecting tracks, both with the buttons and the encoder.  Most of the time nothing happens, but sometimes a track will switch at random or Logic's tracklist will scroll up and down.  Other functions seem OK.

I've tried deleting and rescanning Alphtrack, but nothing has helped. It's working fine in Cubase 5. 

Can anybody help please?

Chris

Re: Alphatrack track select not working in Logic 9

I've just noticed that the mixer view is randomly switching from Arrange to All - in Arrange view the Alphatrack is working fine, the problems are in the All view. 

Not sure why this is happening, I'm sure it wasn't a problem in Logic 8, so I'll see if I can see a pattern.

I think I've narrowed this down to projects with multi-timbral instruments.

I've also checked back with Logic 8, and here tracks are still selected correctly in the Arrange area when the Mixer is set to All.

Is anybody else having problems?

I noticed this too. Any kind of project opened in Logic 9 and I get the same thing...Switch from Arrange View to Mixer View and click 'All' and track navigation isn't possible; click back to 'Arrange' and then go back to the Arrange View and all is back to normal. Logic 8 doesn't seem to have this problem.

CS