Topic: Tranzport, 10.4.11, PPC and DP 6.0.2 not happy

I am unable to get the Tranzport plug-in to show up in DP 6.02.  I put 1.0.4 into the Control Surfaces folder and installed the latest driver but no joy.

Is this a known issue or are there any troubleshooting steps I should follow?

Thanks,
Dan Carter

Last edited by dacart (2009-07-04 01:20:10)

Re: Tranzport, 10.4.11, PPC and DP 6.0.2 not happy

Hi dacart,

Do you have a PPC or an Intel Mac? Just wondering because we use two separate plug-ins, one for Intel macs (v1.05) and one for PPC's (v1.04).

When you plug in your USB transceiver does the TranzPort icon pop up on the top of your computer screen and is the link LED's lit solid?

CS

Same thing here! Just changed over to a newer 2.8ghz octo and can't get DP6 to see Tranzport as a driver. Any suggestions?

Oh, and it does show a small icon at the top of the screen with a solid link led on.

Go to the “Library/Audio/Plug-ins/MOTU Control Surface” folder of your Macintosh system drive and make sure that you have an AlphaTrackDPUB.bundle file in there.  Ctrl+click on it and select "Get info" to see what version it is.  Make sure that A) there is an AlphaTrack plug-in in there and B) that it's the correct plug-in for your computer (v1.04 for PPC) and (v1.05 for Intel Macs).

CS