Topic: display volume value without touching fader

Hi!

I'm a new user of Alphatrack - just lovin' it. I've been using it for almost 6 months without any problem.

Just now I started 'really' using it for massive automation and found that it could be  * very *  usefull (at least for me!) to have a way to display the current track's volume value WITHOUT having to touch the fader (in the same page with the PAN value) - most of the time when you just touch the volume fader it changes slightly the value, and I'm VERY picky with my values!

I think it's not really very usefull (again, at least for me!) to have the time display 'all the time' on Alphatrack's display...

Am I missing something (possible...) ?

Is it possible to implement this ? It would be great to be able to 'switch' (like pressing SHIFT + something) to have volume + pan displayed (and them having to press again something to go back to time display)...

My system is PC/Win XP SP2 - Nuendo 3 - Alplatrack drivers (current)

Thanks!

all the best,
brave.

Re: display volume value without touching fader

Central Scrutinizer?

Anybody else?

Hello?

Hello Brave,

sorry I missed this the first time around.  While currently we don't have that functionality programmed in the unit there is a trick that might help. If you use FLIP while in PAM mode to swap the fader and PAN functions then the track level will stay above the right encoder.

I'll put your request in the wishlist for review next time around. No promises but we'll check it out.

CS

Thank you!

best regards,
brave.