Topic: Alphatrack punch in with button foot switch G/band/logic express.

What kind of footswitch do I use to punch in, record, punch out,end record?
I've tried every footswitch I have and both daws go nuts. Is there a setting I need in the daw or Alphatrack?

Mike.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Re: Alphatrack punch in with button foot switch G/band/logic express.

The AlphaTrack will accept either a normally-open, or normally-closed footswitch. However, if you use a normally-closed switch you must connect it to the AlphaTrack BEFORE you power the AlphaTrack up. This lets it scan the footswitch jack when it initializes. If in doubt, quit your DAW and disconnect/reconnect the AT to make sure.

Beyond that it is up to each different DAW software how it reacts to the footswitch. Check the appropriate user guide document on our downloads page for the latest details.
http://frontierdesign.com/Support/Downloads

CS

Re: Alphatrack punch in with button foot switch G/band/logic express.

Central Scrutinizer: Thanks much!!!!!!
It's up and running on Logic and G/band.
Cubase le4 is next.
Mike.