Topic: Pro Tools Digi002

I'm having problems getting the Tranzport to link with Pro Tools which run on Mac Powerbook g4. I downloaded the lastest driver but still doesn't link. Any help?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Re: Pro Tools Digi002

Hello gtibbs,

is the problem 'Linking' between the TranzPort and its USB interface, or configuring it in Pro Tools?

When you connect the USB interface do you get a TranzPort icon at the top of your screen? Have you set it to "Pro Tools(HUI)" mode?

To link the TranzPort and its interfaces simply press Shift+Battery on the TranzPort and immediately press the Link button on the USB interface. The trick is that they are looking for each other at the same time.

Once this is done launch PT and open the Setup/Peripherals/MIDI Controllers panel.  Set a controller slot to "HUI" and the coresponding "Send To" and "Receive From" both to Frontier TranzPort.

That's it. You should be good to go. For full details check the Pro Toold Guide for the TranzPort found at http://frontierdesign.com/download/pdf/ … rt_1.3.pdf

CS

I've done everything in the manual.

1. The icon is at the right top of the screen.
2. It's in "Pro Tool (HUI) mode
3. I went to Setup/Peripherals/MIDI Controllers panel and selecteted the following: I set the controller slot to "HUI" and the corresponding "Send To" and "Receive From" both to Frontier TranzPort.

I did all of the above but nothing is coming up on the Tranzport screen. When I press shift+battery then the button on the usb interface, it shows "Binding....Please wait. But nothing appears on the LED.

I'm getting this on the screen: -inf db

What does that mean?

Got it! Thanks a bunch!

Hello gtibbs,

problem solved? Everything is cool? Just want to make sure. Let us know what the problem was if you get a chance.
CS