Topic: Alphatrack + Sonar 32 bit + Vista 64 Bit

Hi,
I'm having a great deal of trouble finding the 32 bit sonar plugin & getting it to work.  I overheard the mod mention in another post that there's a "special" way to fix the issue with this set up.

Can you share it with me please? I'm anxious to get started! Thank you very much!

Re: Alphatrack + Sonar 32 bit + Vista 64 Bit

Hello awagner08,

Yes, you are right, there is a special trick to do this. We will be posting those instructions on our downloads page very soon. In the meantime, if you send an email to support@frontierdesign.com then someone will reply with the necessary file and instructions directly to you.

CS

thanks a million mod! i'll do that.

Is this the make a copy of the dll file and rename it with 64 in the file name instructions that are in the Sonar download? If so I am done if not, please send to me as well. Thanks.

Hello Middleman,

For SONAR users this is the "Read Me" file that is included with the recently posted 32-bit SONAR plug-in.

CS

What has changed in this version from the last one that was posted?  My alphatrack seems to work fine w/ Sonar 8 PE.  Is it worth it to update?

Windows XP 32-bit.

Just compatability with 64-bit systems. Otherwise it is the same. If you are currently running smoothly I would just stay where you are for now.

CS