Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: Autoselect not working in Cubase 4 on Windows XP

edIT wrote:

I am using a Dual Boot Macbook Pro with Cubase 4.1.3. In mac os X the "auto select" feature works fine. However in Windows XP I can't seem to get "auto select" to work even though the box is checked. Whenever I click on channels in the Cubase arrange window, the AT stays on "channel 1" and I have to use the "Track < , >" buttons on the AT to get to the channel I want to control. Any ideas?

CS:Hi edIT,

did you check the "Sync Project and Mixer Selection" in the Editing/Project and Mixer section of your Cubase Preferences?

CS

edIT wrote:

That box is checked. Still no luck

CS: Hmm, I have 4.1.3 on an XP machine and it works just ducky. Have you installed the latest AT driver AND control plug-in from our website? On Windows machines you have to check the bos during the driver installer to also update the plug-in, whereas with the Mac its a separate file.

CS

edIT wrote:

got it working you were right. the problem is when you install the Alpatrack drivers it automatically installs the Cubase component in the Cubase folder. I didn't realize that component was version 1.03 and the latest is version 1.0.4