Topic: Alphatrack and OS X Lion?

Is there any news on compatibility of Alphatrack with Lion?

Re: Alphatrack and OS X Lion?

Had to reinstall drivers, as far as I can tell (didn't do too much testing) it works as advertised.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

I tried the AlphaTrack and TranzPort in Lion (Logic 9.1.4) and everything seems functional with each device.  So using the current drivers should be all you need.

http://frontierdesign.com/Products/AlphaTrack/Downloads

CS

Thanks - that's good news.

Chris

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Central Scrutinizer wrote:

I tried the AlphaTrack and TranzPort in Lion (Logic 9.1.4) and everything seems functional with each device.  So using the current drivers should be all you need.

http://frontierdesign.com/Products/AlphaTrack/Downloads

CS

....But which of the AlphaTrack drivers for Lion and Logic Studio 9.1.4 on the linked Downloads page, please?

1.4 says Snow Leopard only. But is 1.3 64-bit?

Just upgraded to Lion and everything seems to be working fine with Alphatrack and Logic.

Last edited by ChrisByrd (2011-09-21 13:02:56)

Sorry for the delay RedRobin,

I've updated our drivers page to mention which drivers are needed for Lion.  You'll want the latest drivers for Lion.

CS