Topic: Samplitude not showing on display

Hello
My transport has stopped showing samplitude parameters on it's display. Can anyone help please?
Thanks

Re: Samplitude not showing on display

Hi
Fixed it. Just needed to tick hardware controller options - request hardware ID

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

wickett wrote:

Hi

the same disfonction happens to me.
could you explain the process more precisely?
thanks a lot
ha

Last edited by Hdartois (2009-05-09 12:51:53)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Hdartois wrote:
wickett wrote:

Hi

the same disfonction happens to me.
could you explain the process more precisely?
thanks a lot
ha

Fixed it to! But something strange : only the track number appears and not the track name. Normal?