Topic: Alphatrack and Pro Channel (Sonar X1) EQ controls

Is Frontier planning on adding the functionally to control the Pro Channel with Alphatrack?

I've noticed the question has been asked and has not yet been answered. Would appreciate a response.  thank you.

Re: Alphatrack and Pro Channel (Sonar X1) EQ controls

Sorry, pinguinotuerto, we are aware of the recent change from Sonar8.5 to X1 that caused a change in the control surface mapping.  Currently we aren't sure if/when this will be fixed. 

CS

:-( Sad.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

pinguinotuerto wrote:

:-( Sad.

Yep.
I sold my Alphatrack and will NEVER buy another Frontier product.
Just the fact they take 2 days or more to respond to posts here says it all.

Move on.

I did.