Topic: control panel software?

Hello, I just put my Datoka card in a new pcdaw build. Where do I get the dakota control panel etc. software? Thanks in advance

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Re: control panel software?

Hi wengr,

You can download it here:

http://frontierdesign.com/Products/Dakota/Downloads

CS

Hello and thanks for the reply. I have been there. I have downloaded the win 7 64bit beta driver from that page. Now the new win 7 64b machine sees the dakota. But I have tried numerous times to run the application for daktray, and no luck. It does not seem to install anything. So I have no control panel. any advice appreciated

So when you boot your computer (with Dakota installed on a PCI slot) there is no icon on the taskbar?  Did you expand the taskbar area or click on the arrow to see if it's hidden from view?

If you go to Control Panel/System/Device manager/Sound,Video and game controllers what appears there?

CS

Hello CS and thanks for the response. I have tried it yet again with apparent success. It's possible that previously I did fail to expand the toolbar, who knows? However I have no sound, for which I'll start a new thread.