Topic: AlphaTrack with Presonus Studio One

Hello all - I am new to this forum, but am a huge fan of my AlphaTrack!!

I used the AlphaTrack successfully with ProTools 8, however I have switched to Presonus Studio One/Logic 9.1.

I know that AlphaTrack works with Logic, however from what I've read, the functionality within Studio One is very minimal.

Are there any differing opinions from folks who have used these 2 together? Is there any plan for future expansion of Studio One integration?

Thanks in advance.

Re: AlphaTrack with Presonus Studio One

Hi RemnantX,

The AlphaTrack won't be very useful in StudioOne until there is more integrated support for the controller in StudioOne.  I'm unsure as to whether there is any traction in getting this done but my guess is that it's currently not very high on the priority list.

CS

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Central Scrutinizer wrote:

Hi RemnantX,

The AlphaTrack won't be very useful in StudioOne until there is more integrated support for the controller in StudioOne.  I'm unsure as to whether there is any traction in getting this done but my guess is that it's currently not very high on the priority list.

CS

I appreciate the reply.

Studio One has released v. 1.6.1, and it has additional support for HUI. Will that help?

What I'd really love to see is Trazport support for Presonus' VSL (Virtual Studio Live).  As an owner of the Tranzport, Alphatrack and Presonus StudioLive mixer, this would be a monsterous combination, being able mix from anywhere in the room, huge!

I too am seeking Studio One support for the AlphaTrack since I use both Sonar and Studio One I would like a single control surface. Faderport works with both so it might be time to switch even though I prefer the features of the AlphaTrack. Any work arounds now that Studio One seems to support HUI to some degree.