Topic: Alphatrack cannot change track in logic 9

Hi, new user here, I am using alphatrack with mac driver 1.4 and logic bundle installed. Select alphatrack in the control surface setup. Got almost eveything to works except the track selection. I cannot select track using the track <> button nor the first knob in pan mode. please advise. Tks

Re: Alphatrack cannot change track in logic 9

Hi nitsel,

Which AlphaTrack plug-in did you put in Logic's 'Midi Device Plug-ins' folder?

Did you get the latest one from our site?

You may also want to try going to Logic/Preferences/Control Surfaces

Then select rebuild defaults and see if that helps.

Or you can try going into Logic/Preferences/Control Surfaces/Setup and highlight and delete the AlphaTrack icon and then relaunch Logic and see if that helps.

CS

Hi, I put the " alphatrack bundle 1.2 download from website into "Midi Device Plugins" folder. I have tried rebuilding the default and delete and relaunch logic. The thing is, everything works except changing track. when i change track on logic, alphatrack follows but just not the other way. I will keep trial and error hoping it will work eventually. It not a deal breaker though. I like this better than faderport which i have sold. thanks

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

If you go to www.snoize.com and download the program called 'midi monitor' does the track left and track right buttons display any data in midi monitor's input window?

Make sure under 'sources' in midi monitor that the AlphaTrack is one of the enabled devices.

Press the buttons on the AlphaTrack and see if the track buttons respond differently than the other buttons.

If it seems to check out ok you might want to try deleting your Logic control surface prefs file by doing the following:

First, quit Logic and go to your main drive/users/<your name>/Library/Preferences

and then find com.apple.logic.pro.cs

and delete it and then relaunch Logic and see if that helps.

CS

Hi, deleting the com.apple.logic.pro.c does the trick. Thanks
However, its still abit flaky when i changes track. most of the time it works
, sometime i have to press the track button twice to change track cause the first press doesn't work. Anyway thank you very much.