Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Re: Snow Leopard and Alphatrack?

darkestlondon wrote:

Hi CS,
Thanks for the updates... Seems to work perfectly here!
Best,
DL

Hi
is it working - with Logic in 64 mode while the mac is on 32 mode?
not here. Is it me? Logic in 32 bit mode seems to recognize it and work, 64 bit not.

thx for enlightenment

Uli

I should note that there still needs to be an updated AlphaTrack/Logic 'Plug-In' so that the AlphaTrack works properly in the 64-Bit version of Logic and this updated plug-in is coming soon so check our AlphaTrack's downloads page for an update in the coming days.  TranzPort should be all set, so we're just waiting on an AlphaTrack plug-in update.

CS

Hi Uli,

I'm only using the Alphatrack as a HUI device in Protools, which is why it's working fine.

Best,

DL