Re: Alphatrack & Logic 9.1 64-bit not working.

Still no 64bit driver ?
After a year - shame

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

keithtunney wrote:

Still no 64bit driver ?
After a year - shame

+1

I'm looking forward to useing my gear soon. after haveing cleaned the dust from it.

Yes, it's difficult to understand why it takes so much time something so important...

Seems that their major competitor presonus faderport had no problem with 64 bit and snow leopard - I don't see that the problem can be so different. Perhaps if it is, and this update is not going to happen we should be told and then just buy the alternative ?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

keithtunney wrote:

Seems that their major competitor presonus faderport had no problem with 64 bit and snow leopard - I don't see that the problem can be so different. Perhaps if it is, and this update is not going to happen we should be told and then just buy the alternative ?

Well, i bought a Faderport and gave it back because I thought the Alphatrack was better (actually I think it is) and customer service was better. I could read Central Scrutinizer answering lots of questions in a short amount of time. Maybe I was wrong

The 64-Bit drivers are expected to be release some time this month.  So it shouldn't be too much longer.

CS

Central Scrutinizer wrote:

The 64-Bit drivers are expected to be release some time this month.  So it shouldn't be too much longer.

CS

The month is almost over...

TranzPort drivers should be ready for testing by the end of the week, AlphaTrack, next week. After a bit of testing to make sure everything is working properly they will be released. Most likely TranzPort first (since they will be finished first), then AlphaTrack shortly after.

CS

Hi everyone,

I'm making my rounds to let everyone know that updated drivers (now supporting the 64-Bit kernel) are now available for AlphaTrack (v1.4) and TranzPort (v1.4.3) on our site:

http://frontierdesign.com/Products/AlphaTrack/Downloads
http://frontierdesign.com/Products/TranzPort/Downloads

Don't forget to unplug your device prior to installing the drivers.

CS