Topic: Alpha Track Drivers - compatible with Snow Leopard?

I work in DP and ever since i updated to Snow Leopard OS and DP7, there have been endless crashes.  Crash log indicated a surface controller issue, so my tech suggested we look at the Alpha Track Drivers.  Sure enough, they don't seem to have been updated since 2007.  Is this true?  Has anyone else had a problem working in Snow Leopard with these drivers?  I miss my alphatrack and want to plug it back in, but don't want these crashes.....

Re: Alpha Track Drivers - compatible with Snow Leopard?

Hi mircut,

Can you send the crash log to support@frontierdesign.com. 

What kind of crashes are you seeing when the AlphaTrack is plugged in?  The latest Leopard drivers (2007) should work in Snow Leopard.  There are many customers using these drivers in Snow Leopard with no problem in Logic, ProTools, Cubase and the like but lately I've heard a few people mention issues in DP7 so there may be more to learn here.  I don't think we have a copy of DP7 here so that crash log and any other information would be useful until we get a copy.

CS

Re: Alpha Track Drivers - compatible with Snow Leopard?

Hi mircut,

I just got a copy of DP7.12 on my macbook running 10.6.3 and everything, so far, seems to be running normally.  Is there anything I should try to see if it will start acting up?

CS