Topic: EQ in Cubase 5 with fader flip

Is there a way to control frequency and Q with the fader. I'm stuck at the point that flipping the fader only allows me to adjust the volume of the EQ. I tried to do a search on the forum and in the manual, but I did not find anything related to this.
What do I miss?

Re: EQ in Cubase 5 with fader flip

Nevermind, already found it :)
Solution: Hold flip, touch the desired encoder!

You got it! Took the words right out of my mouth.

CS

This feature is why I LOOOVE Alphatrack. Controlling any parameter of any plugin with the fader is a dream. The only other unit that does it as well is the MCU and that thing is way too big and overkill in my situation.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Jorg wrote:

Controlling any parameter of any plugin with the fader is a dream.

That's really cool indeed. Although, I would love it a bit more if we had the possibility to fine tune settings with the encoders too. Because for proper EQing the steps of the encoders are just to big. And switching back and forth isn't that practical always. Especially when you are editing the Freq and Q settings of and EQ band at the same time.

Last edited by niles (2010-06-24 08:02:36)