Topic: Sonar keystrokes (lingo) in tranzport (equal to ctrl +f6) (ctrl =f4)

I need to jump from window to window on the screens 3 windows I have going in one sonar session. ctrl+f6 works as well as ctrl + tab. What does tranzport call this so I can set up tranzport to trigger it via button press?

I also need to be able to close a window after choosing it above. ctrl +f4 does this manually on my keyboard but what does tranzport call this function so I can have ttranzport trigger it to close a window. Thanks

Re: Sonar keystrokes (lingo) in tranzport (equal to ctrl +f6) (ctrl =f4)

Hi Axiom,

I think what you'll need to do is to launch Sonar and go to Tools/Frontier TranzPort.

In that window you'll see all the assignable buttons and button combinations.  In each drop-down list is an available list of functions.  I think you'll need to check this list to see if there's any available functions here that may help.  I couldn't find CTRL+f4 or CTRL+f6 or CTRL+tab on the list but it may go by another name associated with its function in Sonar.

Hope this helps...

CS

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

I scrolled over the whole list a few times and maybe I was tired but couldnt find it either. Are the names in the list from sonars lingo or frontier designs? Some of the names dont have associated numbers or keystroke names and without knowing the lingo specifically it is like chinese to me almost lol.

Central Scrutinizer wrote:

Hi Axiom,

I think what you'll need to do is to launch Sonar and go to Tools/Frontier TranzPort.

In that window you'll see all the assignable buttons and button combinations.  In each drop-down list is an available list of functions.  I think you'll need to check this list to see if there's any available functions here that may help.  I couldn't find CTRL+f4 or CTRL+f6 or CTRL+tab on the list but it may go by another name associated with its function in Sonar.

Hope this helps...

CS

Hi Axiom,

If you launch Sonar and go to options/keybindings

On the left hand side is a list of key combinations.  I'd scroll through there and look for CTRL+f4, CTRL+f6, CTRL+tab.  When you highlight these it should say somewhere on the screen what the function is.  It also might say [unassigned].  But since they do something in Sonar it should just show you what the function is called in Sonar Lingo.

Then you should see if that function shows up in the list in Tools/Frontier TranzPort. 

If it doesn't then it's possible through keybindings to assign these functions a different key binding (other than CTRL+f4 etc) that is compatible with Tools/Frontier TranzPort's list. 

For example, whatever is assigned to CTRL+f4 in keybindings you can change to shift+f4 and then go into Tools/Frontier TranzPort and program a button to act as 'shift+f4' since it's already on the list.

I hope this makes sense.  Let me know if you run into any sort of trouble but it sounds like you may get what you need by manipulating these two windows. I have an older version of Sonar here so when I looked for CTRL+f4 etc. they all said [unassigned].

CS

I will give that a shot. Thanks