Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: EnergyXT

Hi!

Are there plans to add support for EnergyXT to Tranzport? I'd really like to use them together since I use Energy XT as my primary DAW.

Info on Energy XT: http://www.energy-xt.com/

A thread that I started on the Energy XT-forum a while ago: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=165179

Re: EnergyXT

Hi DreamT,

I haven't heard of any talk to include support of EnergyXT, actually this is the first time I've heard of it.  I downloaded the demo and it doesn't appear (so far) that it supports external controllers (mackie etc) besides programming cc messages.  All that I can find for external control in EnergyXT is in File/Setup/Midi Tab.  It "recognized" the TranzPort as a midi device and I was able to use it as an instrument (not very useful).  I tried to use the 'controller map' (located near the tempo icon) but the TranzPort only sends midi messages not cc messages so unfortunately it won't work 'as is' but maybe you already knew this.

CS

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/frontierdesign/frontierdesign.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 684

Re: EnergyXT

Central Scrutinizer wrote:

Hi DreamT,

I haven't heard of any talk to include support of EnergyXT, actually this is the first time I've heard of it.  I downloaded the demo and it doesn't appear (so far) that it supports external controllers (mackie etc) besides programming cc messages.  All that I can find for external control in EnergyXT is in File/Setup/Midi Tab.  It "recognized" the TranzPort as a midi device and I was able to use it as an instrument (not very useful).  I tried to use the 'controller map' (located near the tempo icon) but the TranzPort only sends midi messages not cc messages so unfortunately it won't work 'as is' but maybe you already knew this.

CS

Ok! I think that I will revert back to ol' Cubase because of this. Thank you for testing:)